Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Year End List!

It's the last day of the year and so let's all jump on the band wagon! Here's my list of....


THE TOP 5 VIDEOS I WISH I HAD NEVER SEEN! 
(aka I'll never get that time back/ my eyes are bleeding)

In no particular order....

1. Katy Perry California Girls
Making yourself FASO is not okay. The song is silly and shooting whipped cream from your bra is lame and tacky.

2. Lady Gaga Alejandro
Odd and Boring, now that's talent! The song is a super lame rip off of Maddona's La Lisa Bonita.



3. Faber Drive The Payoff
Oh look another pop punk band railing against "the man". Gee I wonder what happen to all the original punks? Like the original hippies they are now the man. It's called the circle of life little boys.

4. Katy Perry Teenage Dreams
Oh, how old are you again Katy; 26? Yes selling a unrealistic and ridiculous fantasy back to teenagers. No teenager looks like that, and being 16 and behaving like that is a bad idea. Kids be kids as long as you can! You only get to do it once. Being an adult is not far behind and lasts the rest of your life.

5. Enirque Iglesias I like it
Really, as soon as I saw those kids from the Jersey Shore I stopped watching.

I was going to make this a top 10 list, but I go bored. Lucky for Katy Perry!

No comments:

Post a Comment