Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wait isn't that... or is he...


Okay is it just me, or does Mr. Desman look just like that actor from Fantastic 4... gotta google it... Chris Evans. I mean exactly. I find it a bit disconcerting because I find Chris Evans attractive but his doppleganers  music, videos and personality are so BAD! So really this review is just one of so many that could be done on the horror that are Shawn Desman videos...

First off, teacher fantasy? Dude is waaay to old to be in high school, but sadly his imagination hasn't expanded since then. Here comes the obligatory female as a sexual object. I think I should start a rating system based on how long it takes for the FASO to show up.... 17 seconds!

This video just goes through is other strange high school fantasys. Most people find life much more interesting after high school but apparently Desman boy has some issues to resolve. So does the stylist on this video. Girlie shoulder bling, bad hair cuts, overdone tux styling; it makes my eyes bleed, but still does not distract from the generic dance moves. I do love the fantasy of everyone breaking into the same dance moves. It always does give me a glimpse of happiness regardless of how bad the video is. I'm just waiting for the day that happens in my life, and it will.... it will.

Oh cute, it's actually the teachers fantasy! Gag.

No comments:

Post a Comment